Hello folks
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm
Hello people, my name is Bill. I have been fishing pretty much all of my 50 years, with long breaks taken in between. I have my fishing habit back on now, so I've been leaving tracks all over Dania beach north of the pier fishing artificial lures. I have had zero success so far but I am determined so it will be only a matter of time. I am just now getting setup with a fishfinder rig but I need to get some bait. I figured a sabiki may do the trick so I will be trying that tonight.
Fortunately, I have a very patient wife and she likes to spend time with me, so she goes with me to the beach and cheers me on. Once I start catching rather than just fishing I suspect she will want to get in on the action as well.
Anyway, I just found this forum and signed up. I am reading many helpful threads so thank you all for that input!
Fortunately, I have a very patient wife and she likes to spend time with me, so she goes with me to the beach and cheers me on. Once I start catching rather than just fishing I suspect she will want to get in on the action as well.
Anyway, I just found this forum and signed up. I am reading many helpful threads so thank you all for that input!